This End User License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement") is a valid agreement text on the brand meeting platform products (including but not limited relevant software and other technology services, hereinafter referred to as "the Product") designated by “Us” between you (natural person, legal person or other organization, a natural person under the age of 18 shall read and sign this Agreement under the guidance of his designated guardian) and Shenzhen Fittop Health Technology Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "We/Us/Our"). Prior to the use of the Product, you must read this Agreement carefully. Any software and electronic documents in connection with this Agreement shall be authorized for your use according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Meanwhile, this Agreement shall also apply to any relevant subsequent release and upgrading of the Product. You shall have clear understanding and know that have the right to accept or not accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. However, you shall be deemed as having agreed and accepted to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement once you access or use the Product by other means. If you do not agree the terms or conditions of this Agreement, please stop using the Product and ensure that the Product and its components are in good condition.
I. End user use authorization
You can use the Product legally under the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. Please ensure that you have acknowledged and learned of the following information:
1) Some service of the Product can be used only when the Internet is connected, including but not limited to the App Store, etc. You must bear the cost of network communication and the cost for use of third-party software, etc.
2) Where there is any violation of relevant laws and regulations or this Agreement, or infringement upon, harm to or threat to other’ s rights or security, or behavior of forging others, “We” shall have the right to, without making explanation, take various measures at “Our” discretion including but not limited to the following: deleting illegal, infringing and improper contents from the services; preventing them from using all or part of “Our” Product; and keeping relevant information and reporting to relevant departments in accordance with laws and regulations.
3) If you use the Product to store software programs, data and other information, you should back up the information contained in the storage media on a regular basis to protect these contents and prevent possible operating troubles. You shall be solely responsible for the loss of your saved programs, data and other information.
2. Please promise and ensure not to:
1) copy, distribute, republish, display, post, modify, translate, combine, utilize, decompose or decompile any part of the Product in any form or by any method;
2) use the Product for the purpose of creating identical or competing services.
3. Please undertake to bear corresponding legal liabilities for the following behaviors during the use of the Product:
1) undermining the basic principles determined in the Constitution;
2) endangering the security of the State, divulging secrets of the State, subverting the power of the State and undermining the unity of the State;
3) damaging the honor or benefits of the State; inciting the nation hatred or discrimination, undermine the solidarity of the nation;
4) damaging the national and religious policies of the State; and spreading heresy and feudal superstition;
5) spreading rumors, disrupting social order or undermining the social stability;
6) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder or terrorism, or instigating others to commit any crime;
7) insulting or slandering others, or infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
8) other acts prohibited by laws regulations and administrative rules.
When you use “Our” Product or services, “We” may record and analyze the use information of the Product for the purpose of analyzing the use status of “Our” Product, collecting the market share of “Our” Product and improving “Our” services to improve “Our” Product, provide you with the best humanized user experience, and provide personalized content. “We” shall take necessary protective measures to protect your personal information. You may choose not to provide your personal information or choose to provide part of your personal information, but “We” may not provide you with “Our” Product or services or the Product functions and services We provide may not meet the general market requirements.
Here are some examples of how to collect personal information and how to use such information:
1) When you create a user account, purchase a product, download and update software, or participate in an online survey, “We” may collect all kinds of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact information, use preference and credit card information, etc.
2) During the implementation of real-name authentication for individual users, “We” may require you to provide your real and valid identification certificate issued by the government in accordance with the law, but only in a few cases.
“We” can timely notify you of latest product releases, software updates and event announcements using the personal information “We” have collected.
“We” may also use your personal information for the following purposes: to help “Us” create, develop, operate, provide and improve “Our” Product, services, contents and advertising, as well as other normal and reasonable business purposes.
“We” may use your personal information to send important notices, such as relevant purchase information and changes in terms, conditions and policies. Because such information is essential to the communication between you and Us, you cannot refuse to receive such information in principle, unless you stop using the Product and relevant services.
4. Collection and use of non-personal information
“We” shall also collect the data (that is, non-personal information) that cannot be directly linked to a particular individual by itself. “We” may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
Here are some examples of how to collect non-personal information and how to use such information:
“We” may collect information such as career, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referral URL, location and user’s time zone in the use of the Product so that “We” can understand customer behaviors better and improve “Our” Product, services and advertising.
“We” may collect your login, retrieval and use information on “Our” website, software and App store. “We” may aggregate such information to help “Us” provide you with more useful information, understand about which parts of “Our” website, Product and services are of most interest to you and improve “Our” service quality and relevance.
5. Cookie and other technologies
“Our” websites, online services, software, email and advertising may use "Cookie" and other technologies, such as pixel tag and website beacon. These technologies help “Us” understand your behaviors better, tell “Us” the parts of “Our” websites you have visited, and measure and improve the effectiveness of advertising and web search. If Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are deemed as personal information by law, “We” shall deem such identifiers as personal information. Similarly, where non-personal information is used in combination with personal information, “We” shall regard the combined information as personal information.
Just like most Internet services, “We” shall collect some information automatically and store the same in log files. Such information includes Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referral/exit site and application software, operating system, date/time stamp and click-stream data. “We” use such information to understand and analyze trends, manage the website, understand users’ behaviors on the website, improve “Our” Product and services and collect information about the overall audience characteristics of the user group. “We” may use such information for “Our” marketing and advertising services.
6. Disclosure to a third party
Where necessary, “We” may be required by law to disclose your personal information. For example, your personal information involves sensitive matters such as national security or social stability. In addition, if “We” are going to be reorganized, merged or sold, “We” may transfer all personal information “We” have collected to the third party concerned.
7. Protective measures
“We” attach great importance to the security of your personal information. “We” shall take necessary measures, such as transmission encryption, to protect your personal information during transmission. When “We” store your personal data, “We” shall use computer systems with limited access deployed in the facilities protected by physical security measures.
8. Query, collection and deletion
You can log in to the designated website of the Product at any time to inquire and change your personal information, so as to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and timely updated. “We” shall retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes set forth herein, except as otherwise required or permitted by law to retain such information for a longer period. When you decide not to use the Product and relevant services, you may send “Us” an email and request “Us” to delete your personal information.
9. Other problems
1. For business development needs, “We” may unilaterally increase or decrease, suspend, restrict or terminate part or all of the contents of the Product without any further notice.
2. The Product has been tested in detail, but “We” cannot warrant that it is fully compatible with all software and hardware systems or it is completely error-free. In case of any incompatibility and software error, you can notify “Us” to obtain necessary technical support.
3. “We” cannot warrant that:
1) the Product is suitable for your use requirements.
2) the Product is free from interference or error.
4. “We” shall not bear relevant legal liabilities for the tangible or intangible losses caused due to the following:
1) any service interruption or obstruction, and situations which cannot meet your requirements, such as caused due to hacker attack, computer virus intrusion, shielding of illegal information and harassing information, government control, and any other network, technology, communication line, information security management measures;
2) any loss caused due to your improper use or other causes attributable to you;
3) risks arising from the use of the Product information which may threatening, defamatory, objectionable or illegal information from anonymous or pseudonymous people;
4) losses caused due to communication line failure, technical problems, network failure, computer failure, system instability, software quality and other problems of a third party, such as operator and software provider;
5) any liability or loss arising from defects in intellectual property rights of third-party software or services;
6) disclosure of information caused due to your improper use or other causes attributable to you or a third party;
7) other circumstances with losses caused by force majeure.
1. Shenzhen Fittop Health Technology Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final interpretation of this Agreement.
2. This Agreement shall come into force as of the date of your acceptance. This Agreement is allowed to be changed and the change result shall be updated in the Product. You shall have the right to stop using the Product if you disagree “Our” change to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall be deemed as having accepted “Our” change to relevant terms and conditions of this Agreement if you continue to use the Product.
3. The conclusion, execution, interpretation and dispute settlement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of mainland China. In case of any dispute between both parties arising from the contents or execution of this Agreement, both parties shall try to make settlement through friendly consultation. Where consultation fails, both parties agree to submit the dispute to Shenzhen Longhua District People's Court for settlement through legal action.
4. If any clause of this Agreement becomes wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable, the other clauses of this Agreement shall remain valid and be binding upon both parties.
5. This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement regarding the Product between you and “Us” and it supersedes and combines all “Our” previous discussions and agreements concerning such matters. Without “Our” written consent, you cannot transfer your rights and obligations hereunder. In violation of these provisions, any attempt to transfer shall be invalid.
6. Contact us
Address: 5/F, 4/F and 3/F, No. 4, Yifenghua Innovation Industrial Park, Xinshi Community, Dalang Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen City
Effective Date: Apr. 12, 2022